Stock Size, Harvesting Costs, and the Potential for Extinction: The Case of Sealing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M J Hagey & E J Malecki, 1986. "Linkages in High Technology Industries: A Florida Case Study," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(11), pages 1477-1498, November.
- McDonald, John F & Moffitt, Robert A, 1980. "The Uses of Tobit Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 318-321, May.
- M J Hagey & E J Malecki, 1986. "Linkages in high technology industries: a Florida case study," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(11), pages 1477-1498, November.
- James P. Miller & Herman Bluestone, 1988. "Prospects for Service Sector Employment Growth in Non-Metropolitan America," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 18(1), pages 28-41, Winter.
- Raymond Vernon, 1966. "International Investment and International Trade in the Product Cycle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 190-207.
- P N O'Farrell & B O'Loughlin, 1981. "New Industry Input Linkages in Ireland: An Econometric Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(3), pages 285-308, March.
- James P. Miller, 1989. "The Product Cycle and High Technology Industry in Nonmetropolitan Areas, 1976-1980," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 19(1), pages 1-12, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dawid, Herbert & Kopel, Michael, 1997. "On the Economically Optimal Exploitation of a Renewable Resource: The Case of a Convex Environment and a Convex Return Function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 272-297, October.
- Maroto, Jose M. & Moran, Manuel, 2008. "Increasing marginal returns and the danger of collapse of commercially valuable fish stocks," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 422-428, December.
- Liski, Matti & Kort, Peter M. & Novak, Andreas, 2001.
"Increasing returns and cycles in fishing,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 241-258, July.
- Liski, M. & Kort, P.M. & Novak, A.J., 2000. "Increasing Returns and Cycles in Fishing," Discussion Paper 2000-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kort, P.M. & Liski, M. & Novak, A.J., 2001. "Increasing returns and cycles in fishing," Other publications TiSEM 005cdced-611c-4158-a257-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- M. Liski, P.M. Kort, A.J. Novak, 2001. "Increasing returns and cycles in fishing," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 126, Society for Computational Economics.
- Julio Peña Torres & Claudio Agostini & Sebastián Vergara, 2005. "'El Niño' Effects and Biomass Endogeneity in a Harvest Function: The Chilean Jack Mackerel Fishery," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv160, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- M. Garza-Gil, 1998.
"ITQ Systems in Multifleet Fisheries,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 79-92.
- Stephen Hynes & Nick Hanley & Eoghan Garvey, 2006. "Up the proverbial creek without a paddle: Accounting for variable participant skill levels in recreational demand modelling," Working Papers 0604, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Nicolas Sanz & Bassirou Diop, 2015. "A search-matching model of fisheries," Working Papers hal-01228851, HAL.
- Birgit Bednar–Friedl & Karl Farmer, 2014. "Existence and efficiency of stationary states in a renewable resource based OLG model with different harvest costs," Graz Economics Papers 2014-07, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Sanz & Bassirou Diop & Fabian Blanchard & Luis Lampert, 2017.
"On the influence of environmental factors on harvest: the French Guiana shrimp fishery paradox,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(2), pages 233-247, April.
- Nicolas Sanz & Bassirou Diop & Fabian Blanchard & Luis Lampert, 2013. "On The Influence Of Environmental Factors On Harvest: The French Guiana Shrimp Fishery Paradox," Documents de Travail 2013-04, CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2014. "George Shackle and The Schumpeterian Legacy," Graz Economics Papers 2014-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Asche, Frank & Smith, Martin D., 2010. "Trade and fisheries: Key issues for the World Trade Organization," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Reinoud Joosten, 2016. "Strong and Weak Rarity Value: Resource Games with Complex Price–Scarcity Relationships," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 97-111, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:69:y:1993:i:2:p:156-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .