Landowner Behavior at the Rural-Urban Fringe in Response to Preferential Property Taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lynch, Lori & Lovell, Sabrina J., 2001.
"Factors Influencing Participation In Agricultural Land Preservation Programs,"
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL
20714, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lynch, Lori & Lovell, Sabrina J., 2001. "Factors Influencing Participation In Agricultural Land Preservation Programs," Working Papers 28590, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Newman, David H. & Brooks, Tommy A. & Dangerfield, Coleman W., 2000. "Conservation use valuation and land protection in Georgia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 257-266, December.
- Lynch, Lori & Brown, Cheryl, 2000. "Landowner Decision Making about Riparian Buffers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 585-596, December.
- Clayton, Kenneth C. & Milon, J. Walter, 1979. "Agriculture and the Property Tax: Theoretical Issues and Empirical Evidence," Staff Paper Series 239309, University of Florida, Food and Resource Economics Department.
- Barrows, Richard, 1984. "Individual Incentives, Collective Action And The Political Economy Of Farmland Preservation Zoning," 1984 Annual Meeting, August 5-8, Ithaca, New York 278997, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lynch, Lori & Hardie, Ian W. & Parker, Douglas D., 2002. "Analyzing Agricultural Landowners' Willingness To Install Streamside Buffers," Working Papers 28570, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:51:y:1975:i:4:p:341-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.