An Analysis of the Impact of CETA Programs on Participants' Earnings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bas van der Klaauw & Sandra Vriend, 2015. "A Nonparametric Method for Predicting Survival Probabilities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-126/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- David H. Dean & Robert C. Dolan, 1991. "Assessing the role of vocational rehabilitation in disability policy," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 568-587.
- Heckman, James J. & Lalonde, Robert J. & Smith, Jeffrey A., 1999. "The economics and econometrics of active labor market programs," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1865-2097 Elsevier.
- Ekström, Erika, 2003. "Earnings effects of adult secondary education in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2003:16, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Schmid, Gunther, 1995. "Institutional incentives to prevent unemployment: Unemployment insurance and active labor market policy in a comparative perspective," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 51-103.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:21:y:1986:i:1:p:64-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .