Ship Traffic Modeling and Performance Evaluation in Container Port
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Branislav Dragović & Nam Kyu Park & Zoran Radmilović, 2006. "Ship-berth link performance evaluation: simulation and analytical approaches," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 281-299, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Frank Meisel & Christian Bierwirth, 2013. "A Framework for Integrated Berth Allocation and Crane Operations Planning in Seaport Container Terminals," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 131-147, May.
- Debjit Roy & René De Koster & René Bekker, 2020. "Modeling and Design of Container Terminal Operations," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 68(3), pages 686-715, May.
- Branislav Dragović & Ernestos Tzannatos & Nam Kuy Park, 2017. "Simulation modelling in ports and container terminals: literature overview and analysis by research field, application area and tool," Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 4-34, March.
- Jia, Shuai & Li, Chung-Lun & Xu, Zhou, 2020. "A simulation optimization method for deep-sea vessel berth planning and feeder arrival scheduling at a container port," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 174-196.
- Roy, D. & de Koster, M.B.M., 2014. "Modeling and Design of Container Terminal Operations," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2014-008-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Cao, Xinhu & Lam, Jasmine Siu Lee, 2018. "Simulation-based catastrophe-induced port loss estimation," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 1-12.
- Türkoğulları, Yavuz B. & Taşkın, Z. Caner & Aras, Necati & Altınel, İ. Kuban, 2016. "Optimal berth allocation, time-variant quay crane assignment and scheduling with crane setups in container terminals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 985-1001.
- Branislav Dragovic & Nenad Dj. Zrnic, 2011. "A Queuing Model Study of Port Performance Evolution," Analele Universitatii "Eftimie Murgu" Resita Fascicola de Inginerie, "Eftimie Murgu" University of Resita, vol. 2(XVIII), pages 65-76, December.
- Bierwirth, Christian & Meisel, Frank, 2010. "A survey of berth allocation and quay crane scheduling problems in container terminals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(3), pages 615-627, May.
More about this item
Keywordsship traffic modeling; analytical and simulation models;
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uem:journl:v:2:y:2010:i:xvii:p:127-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuemro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Gilbert-Rainer Gillich (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feuemro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.