Recursive Structure in U.S. Income, Prices, and Output
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nelson, Charles R., 1976. "Recursive structure in U.S. income, prices and output," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue 1, pages 2-32.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bae, Jinho & Nelson, Charles R., 2007.
"Earnings growth and the bull market of the 1990s: Is there a case for rational exuberance?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 690-707, December.
- Charles R. Nelson & Jinho Bae, 2004. "Earnings Growth and the Bull Market of the 1990s: Is There a Case for Rational Exuberance?," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 452, Econometric Society.
- McCallum, Bennett T. & Nelson, Edward, 2010. "Money and Inflation: Some Critical Issues," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 3, pages 97-153 Elsevier.
- Pearce, Douglas K & Roley, V Vance, 1988.
" Firm Characteristics, Unanticipated Inflation, and Stock Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 43(4), pages 965-981, September.
- Douglas K. Pearce & V. Vance Roley, 1987. "Firm Characteristics, Unanticipated Inflation, and Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 2366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Vance Roley & Douglas K. Pearce, 1988. "Firm characteristics, unanticipated inflation, and stock returns," Research Working Paper 88-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1987.
"An Examination of Aggregate Price Uncertainty in Four Countries and Some Implications for Real Output,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(2), pages 353-372, June.
- Richard T. Froyen & Roger N. Waud, 1984. "An Examination of Aggregate Price Uncertainty in Four Countries and SomeImplications for Real Output," NBER Working Papers 1460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van Holle, Frederiek, 2017. "Essays in empirical finance and monetary policy," Other publications TiSEM 30d11a4b-7bc9-4c81-ad24-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1985.
"Demand Variability, Supply Shocks and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 9-15, February.
- Richard T. Froyen & Roger N. Waud, 1983. "Demand Variability, Supply Shocks and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff," NBER Working Papers 1081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1984.
"The Changing Relationship between Aggregate Price and Output: The British Experience,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 51(201), pages 53-67, February.
- Richard T. Froyen & Roger N. Waud, 1983. "The Changing Relationship Between Aggregate Price and Output: The British Experience," NBER Working Papers 1134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:87:y:1979:i:6:p:1307-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.