An "Austrian" Model of International Trade and Interest Rate Equalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vrh, Nataša, 2015. "Pay-off to Participation in Global Value Chains: How Much are New EU Member States Lagging behind the Rest of EU Countries in Terms of Domestic Value Added in Exports?," MPRA Paper 67805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1987.
"A Dynamic Specific-Factors Model of International Trade,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 325-338.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1984. "A Dynamic Specific-Factors Model of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 1479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pol Antràs & Davin Chor, 2013.
"Organizing the Global Value Chain,"
Econometric Society, vol. 81(6), pages 2127-2204, November.
- Pol Antras & Davin Chor, 2012. "Organizing the Global Value Chain," Working Papers 25-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Antràs, Pol & Chor, Davin, 2012. "Organizing the Global Value Chain," CEPR Discussion Papers 9018, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pol Antràs & Davin Chor, 2012. "Organizing the Global Value Chain," NBER Working Papers 18163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2003.
"Can Vertical Specialization Explain the Growth of World Trade?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 52-102, February.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2000. "Can vertical specialization explain the growth of world trade?," Staff Reports 96, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1981.
"Macroeconomic Policy, Exchange-Rate Dynamics, and Optimal Asset Accumulation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1142-1161, December.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1980. "Macroeconomic Policy, Exchange-Rate Dynamics, and Optimal Asset Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 0599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1981.
"Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 769-797, August.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1979. "Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model," NBER Working Papers 0352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mandal, Biswajit & Marjit, Sugata & Nakanishi, Noritsugu, 2013. "Time Zones, Factor Prices and Inflow of Educational Capital: Changing Sectoral Composition," MPRA Paper 50883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Islam, 1998. "Intertemporally Dependent Preferences and the Welfare Cost of Capital Income Taxation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(4), pages 489-498, October.
- Daria Taglioni & Deborah Winkler, 2016.
"Making Global Value Chains Work for Development,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 24426.
- Biswajit Mandal & Sugata Marjit & Noritsugu Nakanishi, 2018.
"Outsourcing, factor prices and skill formation in countries with non-overlapping time zones,"
Eurasian Economic Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 8(2), pages 289-304, August.
- Mandal, Biswajit & Marjit, Sugata & Nakanishi, Noritsugu, 2015. "Outsourcing, Factor Prices and Skill Formation in Countries with Non-overlapping Time Zones," MPRA Paper 68227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- David L. Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- MILE 02, Anirudh Shingal, 2015. "Labour market effects of integration into GVCs: Review of literature," Papers 1109, World Trade Institute.
- Everett Grant & Julieta Yung, 2019. "Upstream, Downstream & Common Firm Shocks," Globalization Institute Working Papers 360, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 12 Apr 2019.
- Deborah Swenson, 2014. "Changes in the production stage position of People’s Republic of China trade," Chapters, in: Benno Ferrarini & David Hummels (ed.),Asia and Global Production Networks, chapter 6, pages 179-214, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Emanuele Brancati & Raffaele Brancati & Andrea Maresca, 2017. "Global value chains, innovation and performance: firm-level evidence from the Great Recession," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(5), pages 1039-1073.
- Paul M. Comolli, 1986. "Exhaustible Resources and International Trade," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 291-296, Jul-Sep.
- Charles Engel & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1986. "International Borrowing to Finance Investment," NBER Working Papers 1865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khan, M. Ali, 2016. "On a forest as a commodity and on commodification in the discipline of forestry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 7-17.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:86:y:1978:i:6:p:989-1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.