Competitive Firm and the Theory of Input Demand under Price Uncertainty: Comment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2007.
"An experimental investigation of wage taxation and unemployment in closed and open economies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 871-900, May.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 0000. "An Experimental Investigation of Wage Taxation and Unemployment in Closed and Open Economies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-112/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Crainich, David & Leleu, Hervé, 2015. "A decomposition of profit loss under output price uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(3), pages 1016-1027.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & David Crainich & Herve Leleu, 2015. "A decomposition of profit loss under output price uncertainty," Post-Print hal-01526027, HAL.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2008. "Uninsurable Risks: Uncertainty in Production, the Value of Information and Price Dispersion," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(8), pages 1.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2007. "Uninsurable Risks: Uncertainty in Production, the Value of Information and Price Dispersion," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 8(2), pages 341-383, November.
- Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2012. "Input versus output taxation in an experimental international economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 216-232.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2003. "Input Versus Output Taxation in an Experimental International Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1088, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2003. "Input Versus Output Taxation In An Experimental International Economy," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000277, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2003. "Input versus Output Taxation in an Experimental International Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-058/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2004. "Input versus Output Taxation in an Experimental International Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 1344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hurley, Terrance M., 2010. "A review of agricultural production risk in the developing world," Working Papers 188476, HarvestChoice.
- Dawson, P. J., 1988. "Labour on the Family Farm: a Theory under Uncertainty," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(4), January.
- Perry, Janet E. & Mishra, Ashok K., 1999. "Forward Contracting Of Inputs: A Farm-Level Analysis," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 17(2).
- Wall, Charles A. & Fisher, Brian S., 1988. "Supply Response and the Theory of Production and Profit Functions," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(03), December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:83:y:1975:i:6:p:1289-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed