The Interdependence between Income and Education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferguson, Neil T.N. & Michaelsen, Maren M., 2015. "Money changes everything? Education and regional deprivation revisited," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 129-147.
- Ferguson, Neil T. N. & Michaelsen, Maren M., 2013.
"The Legacy of Conflict – Regional Deprivation and School Performance in Northern Ireland,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
419, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ferguson, Neil T.N. & Michaelsen, Maren M., 2013. "The Legacy of Conflict: Regional Deprivation and School Performance in Northern Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 7489, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neil T.N. Ferguson & Maren M. Michaelsen, 2013. "The Legacy of Conflict: Regional Deprivation and School Performance in Northern Ireland," HiCN Working Papers 151, Households in Conflict Network.
- Neil T.N. Ferguson & Maren M. Michaelsen, 2013. "The Legacy of Conflict – Regional Deprivation and School Performance in Northern Ireland," Ruhr Economic Papers 0419, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- M. C. Navarro-Perez & J. M. Serrano-Sanz, 2002. "Evaluating Educational Output: An Estimation Method Based on Cross-Section Data," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 71-95.
- Forhad, Md Abdur Rahman & Kamal, Mostafa Azad, 2013. "Female Income Sensitivity to ODL Degree Awarding Programs: A Case Study in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 63278, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 0213.
- Daren, Conrad, 2007. "Education and Economic Growth: Is There a Link?," MPRA Paper 18176, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anneli Kaasa, 2005. "Factors Of Income Inequality And Their Influence Mechanisms: A Theoretical Overview," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 40, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:79:y:1971:i:3:p:460-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .