Empirical Evidence on the Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papageorgiou, Yorgos Y. & Pines, David, 2000.
"Externalities, Indivisibility, Nonreplicability, and Agglomeration,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 509-535, November.
- Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou & David Pines, 2000. "Externalities, Indivisibility, Nonreplicability and Agglomeration," Department of Economics Working Papers 2000-01, McMaster University.
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2014.
"Shifting the Burden of Corporate Taxes: Heterogeneity in Direct Wage Incidence,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
531, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2016. "Shifting the Burden of Corporate Taxes – Heterogeneity in Direct Wage Incidence," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145717, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jennifer C. Gravelle, 2011. "Incidencia del impuesto de renta a las sociedades: revisión y análisis de las estimaciones de equilibrio general," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 13(24), pages 153-191, January-J.
- Raveendra Batra & Kul B. Bhatia, 1974. "Technical Progress and the Incidence of of the Corporation Income Tax," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 1(4), pages 291-300, October.
- Michael L. Katz & Harvey S. Rosen, 1983. "Tax Analysis in an Oligopoly Model," NBER Working Papers 1088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- aus dem Moore, Nils & Kasten, Tanja & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2014. "Do Wages Rise when Corporate Taxes Fall? - Evidence from Germany's Tax Reform 2000," Ruhr Economic Papers 532, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2003. "Capital Tax Incidence: Fisherian Impressions from the Time Series," NBER Working Papers 9916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J.B. Burbidge, 2001. "Awkward Moments in Teaching Public Finance," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-01, McMaster University.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Empirical Evidence on the Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax (JPE 1967) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:75:y:1967:p:811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .