On Total Productivity and All That
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexopoulos, Michelle & Cohen, Jon, 2009.
"Measuring our ignorance, one book at a time: New indicators of technological change, 1909-1949,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 450-470, May.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Jon Cohen, 2009. "Measuring Our Ignorance, One Book at a Time: New Indicators of Technological Change, 1909-1949," Working Papers tecipa-349, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- van Gemert, H.G. & de Groof, R.J. & Peer, H.W.G.M. & van Schaik, A.B.T.M., 1989. "Theo van de Klundert : A frontier economist," Other publications TiSEM 60b4aaf0-9730-4829-961a-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Michelle Alexopoulos, 2007. "Believe it or not! The 1930s was a technologically progressive decade," 2007 Meeting Papers 195, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Javier Coto-Martinez & Juan C. Reboredo, 2014. "The Relative Price of Non-traded Goods under Imperfect Competition," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(1), pages 24-40, February.
- Mirjana cizmovic & Jelena Jankovic & Milenko Popovic, 2015. "Growth Anatomy of Croatian Economy," Ekonomija Economics, Rifin d.o.o., vol. 22(1), pages 159-216.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & David, P.A., 1965. "Biased Efficiency Growth and Capital-Labor Substitution in the U.S., 1899-1960Biased Efficiency Growth and Capital-Labor Substitution in the U.S., 1899-1960," Other publications TiSEM 049dd3c3-8689-4ac6-9e72-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hastings, Trevor, 1981. "The Impact Of Scientific Research On Australian Rural Productivity," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(01), April.
- Alcott, Blake, 2008. "The sufficiency strategy: Would rich-world frugality lower environmental impact," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 770-786, February.
- Carter, Colin A. & Chen, Jing & Chu, Baojin, 2003. "Agricultural productivity growth in China: farm level versus aggregate measurement," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 53-71.
- Alcott, Blake, 2005. "Jevons' paradox," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 9-21, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:70:y:1962:p:597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .