Anatomy of a Government Intervention in Index Stocks: Price Pressure or Information Effects?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeetendra Dangol, 2008. "Unanticipated Political Events and Stock Returns: An Event Study," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 20, pages 86-110, April.
- Yao, Yi & Yang, Rong & Liu, Zhiyuan & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2013.
"Government intervention and institutional trading strategy: Evidence from a transition country,"
Global Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 44-68.
- Yao, Yi & Yang, Rong & Liu, Zhiyuan & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2012. "Government intervention and institutional trading strategy : Evidence from a transition country," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Azevedo, Alcino & Karim, Mohamad & Gregoriou, Andros & Rhodes, Mark, 2014. "Stock price and volume effects associated with changes in the composition of the FTSE Bursa Malaysian KLCI," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 20-35.
- Shirota, Toyoichiro, 2018. "Evaluating the Unconventional Monetary Policy in Stock Markets : A Semi-parametric Approach," Discussion paper series. A 322, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:79:y:2006:i:2:p:963-986. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .