Determinants of the Introduction of Stock Options by Japanese Firms: Analysis from the Incentive and Selection Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chizema, Amon, 2010. "Early and late adoption of American-style executive pay in Germany: Governance and institutions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 9-18, January.
- Sachiko Kuroda & Isamu Yamamoto, 2009.
"How are hours worked and wages affected by labor regulations?: The white-collar exemption and 'name-only managers' in Japan,"
Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series
2009-008, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- KURODA Sachiko & YAMAMOTO Isamu, 2009. "How are Hours Worked and Wages Affected by Labor Regulations?: The white-collar exemption and 'name-only managers' in Japan," Discussion papers 09031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KURODA, Sachiko & YAMAMOTO, Isamu, 2009. "How are hours worked and wages affected by labor regulations?: -The white-collar exemption and 'name-only managers' in Japan," ISS Discussion Paper Series (series F) f147, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo.
- Chizema, Amon & Buck, Trevor, 2006. "Neo-institutional theory and institutional change: Towards empirical tests on the "Americanization" of German executive pay," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 488-504, October.
- Simona Catuogno & Sara Saggese & Fabrizia Sarto & Riccardo Viganò, 2016. "Shedding light on the aim of stock options: a literature review," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(2), pages 387-411, June.
- John P. WALSH & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2009. "Who Invents?: Evidence from the Japan-U.S. inventor survey," Discussion papers 09034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Xuesong Geng & Toru Yoshikawa & Asli M. Colpan, 2016. "Leveraging foreign institutional logic in the adoption of stock option pay among Japanese firms," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 1472-1492, July.
- Kato, Takao & Kubo, Katsuyuki, 2006. "CEO compensation and firm performance in Japan: Evidence from new panel data on individual CEO pay," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-19, March.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2012. "Stock Options and Productivity: An empirical analysis of Japanese firms," Discussion papers 12011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:eee:jjieco:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:13-25 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:78:y:2005:i:6:p:2289-2316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .