Tests of Dividend Signaling Using the Marsh-Merton Model: A Generalized Friction Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Chung & Wu, Chunchi, 1999. "The dynamics of dividends, earnings and prices: evidence and implications for dividend smoothing and signaling," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 29-58, January.
- Gürtler, Marc & Hartmann, Nora, 2003. "Behavioral dividend policy," Working Papers FW04V1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Mouna Ben rejeb attia & Houda Sassi & Naima Lassoued, 2013. "Signaling over income smoothing and IFRS adoption by banks: a panel data analysis on MENA countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2340-2356.
- Harada, Kimie & Nguyen, Pascal, 2005. "Dividend change context and signaling efficiency in Japan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 504-522, November.
- Samih Antoine Azar, 2012. "Determinants of Cyclical Aggregate Dividend Behavior," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 2, pages 71-78, August.
- Wu, Chunchi & Hsu, Junming, 1996. "The Impact of the 1986 Tax Reform on Ex-Dividend Day Volume and Price Behavior," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(2), pages 177-92, June.
- Robert A. Weigand & H. Kent Baker, 2009. "Changing perspectives on distribution policy: The evolution from dividends to share repurchase," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(6), pages 479-492, May.
- Wu, Chunchi & Hsu, Junming, 1996. "The Impact of the 1986 Tax Reform on Ex-Dividend Day Volume and Price Behavior," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 49(2), pages 177-192, June.
- Wu, Chunchi, 1996. "Taxes and dividend policy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 291-305.
- P. J. Engelen, 2006. "An Economic Analysis of the Bekaert NV Insider Trading Case," Working Papers 06-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:67:y:1994:i:1:p:45-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.