On the Informational Content of Dividends
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Wood, Bob Jr., 2002. "Dividend policy theories and their empirical tests," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 111-138.
- Eyup Kadioglu & Nurcan Ocal, 2016. "Dividend Changes and Future Profitability: Evidence from the Turkish Stock Market," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(3), pages 196-205, March.
- Gary A. Benesh & Arthur J. Keown & John M. Pinkerton, 1984. "An Examination Of Market Reaction To Substantial Shifts In Dividend Policy," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 7(2), pages 131-142, June.
- Jeong, Jinho, 2013. "Determinants of dividend smoothing in emerging market: The case of Korea," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 76-88.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Douglas, Alan & Robertson, Fiona, 2005.
"Testing dividend signaling models,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 77-98, January.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Robertson, Fiona J., 1993. "Testing Dividend Signalling Models," Working Papers 828, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Robertson, J. Fiona & Farrow, Ray, 1994. "Testing Dividend Signalling Models," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 273301, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Dan Bernhardt & J. Fiona Robertson & Ray Farrow, 1994. "Testing Dividend Signalling Models," Working Papers 895, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Haleem, Fazli & Javid, Attiya Yasmin, 2011. "Modeling Dividend Behavior in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Randall Woolridge, 1982. "The Information Content Of Dividend Changes," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 5(3), pages 237-247, September.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Wantz, Adam, 1995.
"A Tax-Based Test of the Dividend Signaling Hypothesis,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 532-551, June.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Adam Wantz, 1992. "A Tax-Based Test of the Dividend Signaling Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 4244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:49:y:1976:i:1:p:73-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.