Information and Capital Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Velte, 2008. "ZP-Stichwort: Management Approach," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 133-138, May.
- Ravenscroft, Sue & Williams, Paul F., 2009. "Making imaginary worlds real: The case of expensing employee stock options," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 770-786, August.
- El-Hussein E. El-Masry & Jacqueline L. Reck, 2008. "Continuous online auditing as a response to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(8), pages 779-802, September.
- Pau, L. -F., 2002. "The communications and information economy: issues, tariffs and economics research areas," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1651-1675, August.
- Michal Bobek, 2018. "Nature of Audit and Demand for Audit [Podstata auditu a poptávka po auditu]," Český finanční a účetní časopis, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2018(1), pages 5-23.
- Gajewski, Jean-François & Li, Li, 2015. "Can Internet-based disclosure reduce information asymmetry?," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 115-124.
- Pau, L-F., 2003. "The business Challenges In Communicating, Mobile Or Otherwise," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2002-14-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1973. "Where Are We in the Theory of Information?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 31-39, May.
- Karthik Balakrishnan & Mary Brooke Billings & Bryan Kelly & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2014.
"Shaping Liquidity: On the Causal Effects of Voluntary Disclosure,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 69(5), pages 2237-2278, October.
- Karthik Balakrishnan & Mary B. Billings & Bryan T. Kelly & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2013. "Shaping Liquidity: On the Causal Effects of Voluntary Disclosure," NBER Working Papers 18984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert McGee, 2008. "Applying Ethics to Insider Trading," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 205-217, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:44:y:1971:i:3:p:289-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.jstor.org/journal/jbusiness .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.