An Economic Analysis of Uniform State Laws
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Ronald J, et al, 1990. "A Positive Theory of the Attorney-Client Privilege and the Work Product Doctrine," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 359-397, June.
- Paul R. Milgrom, 1981.
"Good News and Bad News: Representation Theorems and Applications,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(2), pages 380-391, Autumn.
- Paul R. Milgrom, 1979. "Good Nevs and Bad News: Representation Theorems and Applications," Discussion Papers 407R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cooter, Robert D & Rubinfeld, Daniel L, 1989. "Economic Analysis of Legal Disputes and Their Resolution," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 1067-1097, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smits, Jan, 2005. "Diversity of Contract Law and the European Internal Market," MPRA Paper 8192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- O’Connor, Erin O’Hara & Rutledge, Peter B., 2014. "Arbitration, the law market, and the law of lawyering," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(S), pages 87-106.
- Nuno Garoupa & Anthony Ogus, 2006. "A Strategic Interpretation of Legal Transplants," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(2), pages 339-363, June.
- Jan Smits, 2012. "Introduction to special issue: Harmonisation of contract law: an economic and behavioural perspective," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 473-480, June.
- Aurélien Portuese, 2012. "Law and economics of the European multilingualism," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 279-325, October.
- Kanning, A.J., 2004. "Codification of the common law in the United States : An economic perspective," Discussion Paper 2004-009, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Fernando Gomez & Juan Ganuza, 2012. "How to build European private law: an economic analysis of the lawmaking and harmonization dimensions in European private law," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 481-503, June.
- Baniak Andrzej & Grajzl Peter, 2011.
"Interjurisdictional Linkages and the Scope for Interventionist Legal Harmonization,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 405-434, December.
- Andrzej Baniak & Peter Grajzl, 2010. "Interjurisdictional Linkages and the Scope for Interventionist Legal Harmonization," CESifo Working Paper Series 3085, CESifo Group Munich.
- Loeper, Antoine, 2011. "Coordination in heterogeneous federal systems," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 900-912, August.
- Francisco Garcimartín Alférez, 1999. "Regulatory Competition: A Private International Law Approach," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 251-270, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:25:y:1996:i:1:p:131-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .