The Effects of Economic Policies on Votes for the Presidency: Some Evidence from Recent Elections
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hibbs, Douglas A, Jr, 2000.
"Bread and Peace Voting in U.S. Presidential Elections,"
Springer, vol. 104(1-2), pages 149-180, July.
- Douglas Hibbs, 2000. "Bread and Peace Voting in U.S. Presidential Elections," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 149-180, July.
- Hibbs Jr., Douglas A., 2000. "Bread and Peace Voting in U.S. Presidential Elections," Working Papers in Economics 20, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Henry Chappell & William Keech, 1985. "The political viability of rule-based monetary policy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 125-140, January.
- Swank, Otto H., 1998. "Partisan Policies, Macroeconomic Performance and Political Support," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 367-386, April.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Melvin Stephens Jr., 2013. "Employment, Wages, and Voter Turnout," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 111-143, October.
- James Adams & Lawrence Kenny, 1989. "The retention of state governors," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Eduardo Lora & Mauricio Olivera, 2005.
"The Electoral Consequences of the Washington Consensus,"
The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 1-61, January.
- Eduardo Lora & Mauricio Olivera, 2005. "The Electoral Consequences of the Washington Consensus," Research Department Publications 4405, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Lora, Eduardo & Olivera, Mauricio, 2011. "The Electoral Consequences of the Washington Consensus," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1554, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Norman Frohlich & Joe Oppenheimer, 1984. "Post election redistributive strategies of representatives: A partial theory of the politics of redistribution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 113-131, January.
- Burton Abrams, 1980. "The influence of state-level economic conditions on presidential elections," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 623-631, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:18:y:1975:i:3:p:781-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.