The Interrelationship between Markets for New and Used Durable Goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip J. Cook & James A. Leitzel, 2002. ""Smart" Guns: A Technological Fix For Regulating The Secondary Market," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(1), pages 38-49, January.
- Benjamin Reed Shiller, 2013.
"Digital distribution and the prohibition of resale markets for information goods,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME),
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 403-435, December.
- Benjamin Shiller, 2013. "Digital distribution and the prohibition of resale markets for information goods," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 403-435, December.
- Benjamin Reed Shiller, 2012. "Digital Distribution and the Prohibition of Resale Markets for Information Goods," Working Papers 59, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Nektarios Oraiopoulos & Mark E. Ferguson & L. Beril Toktay, 2012. "Relicensing as a Secondary Market Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(5), pages 1022-1037, May.
- Michael Waldman, 2014. "What limits indirect appropriability?," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Copyright, chapter 2, pages 26-48 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael Waldman, 2004. "Antitrust Perspectives for Durable-Goods Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 1306, CESifo Group Munich.
- Waldman, Michael, 1997. "Eliminating the Market for Secondhand Goods: An Alternative Explanation for Leasing," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 61-92, April.
- Robert H. Porter & Peter Sattler, 1999. "Patterns of Trade in the Market for Used Durables: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bakos, Yannis & Brynjolfsson, Erik & Lichtman, Douglas, 1999. "Shared Information Goods," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(1), pages 117-155, April.
- Michael Waldman, 2003. "Durable Goods Theory for Real World Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 131-154, Winter.
- Takeyama, Lisa N, 1997. "The Intertemporal Consequences of Unauthorized Reproduction of Intellectual Property," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 511-522, October.
- Kinokuni, Hiroshi, 2003. "Copy-protection policies and profitability," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 521-536, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:17:y:1974:i:2:p:381-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .