Search, Layoffs, and Reservation Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kopp, Andreas, 1996. "Layoffs, job search and labour market pooling," Kiel Working Papers 729, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alexandron-Lavon, Anat & Epstein, Gil S. & Lindner Pomerantz, Renana, 2017.
"The Effect of Ideological Positions on Job Market Interaction,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
141, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Alexandron-Lavon, Anat & Epstein, Gil S. & Lindner Pomerantz, Renana, 2017. "The Effect of Ideological Positions on Job Market Interaction," IZA Discussion Papers 11152, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:261-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hahn, Volker, 2009. "Search, unemployment, and age," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1361-1378, June.
- Matteo Richiardi, 2003. "A Search Model of Unemployment and Firm Dynamics," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 30, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Stefan Arent & Wolfgang Nagl, 2011. "The Price of Security: On the Causality and Impact of Lay-off Risks on Wages," ifo Working Paper Series 100, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Bruce K. Fallick, 1988. "Job Search in More Than One Labor Market," UCLA Economics Working Papers 495, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:5:y:1987:i:3:p:354-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .