Estimating the Personal Distribution of Income with Adjustment for Within-Family Variation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Menon, Martina & Pagani, Elisa & Perali, Federico, 0.
"Collective household welfare and intra-household inequality,"
- Jean-paul Chavas & Martina Menon & Elisa Pagani & Federico Perali, 2015. "Collective Household Welfare and Intra-household Inequality," Working Papers 13/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Martina Menon & Elisa Pagani & Federico Perali, 2017. "Collective Household Welfare and Intra-household Inequality," CHILD Working Papers Series 56 JEL Classification: D1, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Anthony Shorrocks, 2004. "Inequality and welfare evaluation of heterogeneous income distributions," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(3), pages 193-218, July.
- Olivier Donni, 2015. "Measuring the cost of children," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 132-132, March.
- Cox, Donald & Jakubson, George, 1995. "The connection between public transfers and private interfamily transfers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 129-167, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:4:y:1986:i:3:p:s216-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .