Unionism in a Competitive Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood & Henry Hyatt, 2014.
"Who do Unions Target? Unionization over the Life-Cycle of U.S. Businesses,"
NBER Working Papers
20151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dinlersoz, Emin & Greenwood, Jeremy & Hyatt, Henry R., 2014. "Who Do Unions Target? Unionization over the Life-Cycle of U.S. Businesses," IZA Discussion Papers 8416, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood & Henry Hyatt, 2014. "Who Do Unions Target? Unionization Over The Life-Cycle Of U.S. Businesses," Working Papers 14-09r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Jun 2014.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Henry Hyatt & Emin Dinlersoz, 2014. "Who do Unions Target? Unionization over the Life-Cycle of U.S. Businesses," 2014 Meeting Papers 62, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jeremy Greenwood, 2011. "The Up and Down of Unions," 2011 Meeting Papers 1, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dinlersoz, Emin & Greenwood, Jeremy, 2016.
"The rise and fall of unions in the United States,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 129-146.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood, 2012. "The Rise and Fall of Unions in the United States," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 19, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood, 2016. "The Rise and Fall of Unions in the United States," RCER Working Papers 596, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Emin M. Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood, 2012. "The Rise and Fall of Unions in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 18079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cen:wpaper:14-09 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cen:wpaper:12-12 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:10:y:1992:i:1:p:33-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.