"Participatory" Research for Development Projects: A Comparison of the Community Meeting and Household Survey Techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ito, Nobuyuki & Takeuchi, Kenji & Kuriyama, Koichi & Shoji, Yasushi & Tsuge, Takahiro & Mitani, Yohei, 2009.
"The influence of decision-making rules on individual preferences for ecological restoration: Evidence from an experimental survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2426-2431, June.
- Nobuyuki Ito & Kenji Takeuchi & Koichi Kuriyama & Yasushi Shoji & Takahiro Tsuge & Yohei Mitani, 2008. "The influence of decision-making rules on individual preference for ecological restoration: Evidence from an experimental survey," Discussion Papers 0820, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Peter Calkins & Bruno Larue & Marc Vézina, 2002. "Willingness to Pay for Drinking Water in the Sahara: the Case of Douentza in Mali," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 64, pages 37-56.
- Sutton, William R. & Larson, Douglas M. & Jarvis, Lovell S., 2002. "A New Approach To Contingent Valuation For Assessing The Costs Of Living With Wildlife In Developing Countries," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19848, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- John‐Michael Davis & Yaakov Garb, 2019. "Participatory shaping of community futures in e‐waste processing hubs: Complexity, conflict and stewarded convergence in a Palestinian context," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 37(1), pages 67-89, January.
- Calkins, Peter & Larue, Bruno & Vézina, Marc, 2002. "Willingness to Pay for Drinking Water in the Sahara: the Case of Douentza in Mali," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 64.
- Dale Whittington, 2002.
"Improving the Performance of Contingent Valuation Studies in Developing Countries,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 323-367, June.
- Dale Whittington, 2007. "Improving the Performance of Contingent Valuation Studies in Developing Countries," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper sp200709s1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Sep 2007.
- George Norton & Edwin Rajotte & Victor Gapud, 1999. "Participatory research in integrated pest management: Lessons from the IPM CRSP," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 16(4), pages 431-439, December.
- Schaafsma, M. & van Beukering, P.J.H. & Oskolokaite, I., 2017. "Combining focus group discussions and choice experiments for economic valuation of peatland restoration: A case study in Central Kalimantan, Indonesia," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 27(PA), pages 150-160.
- Jagger, Pamela & Luckert, Marty K. & Banana, Abwoli & Bahati, Joseph, 2012. "Asking Questions to Understand Rural Livelihoods: Comparing Disaggregated vs. Aggregated Approaches to Household Livelihood Questionnaires," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1810-1823.
- Peter Calkins & Bruno Larue & Marc Vézina, 2002. "Willingness to Pay for Drinking Water in the Sahara: the Case of Douentza in Mali," Post-Print hal-01201028, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:47:y:1998:i:1:p:73-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.