Anatomy of Poverty during Adjustment: The Case of the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2011. "Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27384, The World Bank.
- Fujii, Tomoki, 2013.
"Impact of food inflation on poverty in the Philippines,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 13-27.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2011. "Impact of food inflation on poverty in the Philippines," Working Papers 14-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Christophe Muller, 2006. "Poverty Simulation And Price Changes," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Sanchez-Robielos, Maria Teresa, 1996. "Micro Interventions for Poverty Alleviation: The Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 1996-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Garcia, Edgardo & Callanta, Ruth, 1996. "An Assessment of the Capacity of Financial Performance of Microfinance Institutions: The Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 1996-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 1996. "Structural Adjustment and Poverty Alleviation in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 1996-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:44:y:1995:i:1:p:33-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.