The Value of U.S. Labor Market Experience in the Home Country: The Case of Puerto Rican Return Migrants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George J. Borjas, 2008. "Labor Outflows and Labor Inflows in Puerto Rico," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(1), pages 32-68.
- Philippe De Vreyer & Flore Gubert & Anne-Sophie Robilliard, 2010.
"Are There Returns to Migration Experience? An Empirical Analysis using Data on Return Migrants and Non-Migrants in West Africa,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 97-98, pages 307-328.
- Philippe De Vreyer & Flore Gubert & Anne-Sophie Robilliard, 2009. "Return Migrants in Western Africa: Characteristics and Labour Market Performance," Working Papers DT/2009/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Anne-Sophie Robilliard & Flore Gubert & Philippe de Vreyer, 2013. "Les migrants de retour valorisent-ils leur capital ?," Post-Print hal-01517467, HAL.
- Sotomayor, Orlando, 2009. "Puerto Rican Migration Flows and the Theory of Migrant Self-Selection," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 726-738, March.
- Christian Dustmann & Joseph-Simon Görlach, 2016.
"The Economics of Temporary Migrations,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 54(1), pages 98-136, March.
- Christian Dustmann & Joseph-Simon Görlach, 2015. "The Economics of Temporary Migrations," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1503, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Dustmann, Christian & Görlach, Joseph-Simon, 2015. "The Economics of Temporary Migrations," CEPR Discussion Papers 10371, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Dustmann & Joseph-Simon Görlach, 2015. "The Economics of Temporary Migrations," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 729, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Li, Yang & Huffman, Wallace E., 2000. "Return Migration as an Individual's Optimal Utility Maximizing Behavior," ISU General Staff Papers 200012310800001340, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Dustmann & Joseph-Simon Görlach, 2015. "The Economics of Temporary Migrations," CESifo Working Paper Series 5188, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4306 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:42:y:1993:i:1:p:169-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.