Benefits of Women's Education within Marriage: Results for Israel in a Dual Labor Market Context
No abstract is available for this item.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Mano, Yukichi, 2010.
"The Relationship Between the Effects of a Wife’s Education on her Husband’s Earnings and her Labor Participation: Japan in the period 2000 -2003,"
22439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The Relationship Between the Effects of a Wife’s Education on her Husband’s Earnings and her Labor Participation: Japan in the period 2000 -2003," MPRA Paper 23609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yukichi Mano & Eiji Yamamura, 2011. "Effects of Husband's Education and Family Structure on Labor Force Participation and Married Japanese Women's Earnings," Japanese Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 38(3), pages 71-91, October.
- Mano, Yukichi & Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Effects of Husband’s Education and Family Structure on Labor Force Participation and Married Japanese Women’s Earnings," MPRA Paper 23957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura & Yukichi Mano, 2012. "An Investigation into the Positive Effect of an Educated Wife on Her Husband’s Earnings: The Case of Japan in the Period between 2000 and 2003," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(4), pages 409-416, November.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Mano, Yukichi, 2011. "An investigation into the positive effect of an educated wife on her husband’s earnings: the case of Japan in the period between 2000 and 2003," MPRA Paper 31097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mano, Yukichi & Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "The Influence of a wife’s working status on her husband’s accumulation of human capital," MPRA Paper 37247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arif Mamun, 2012. "Cohabitation Premium in Men’s Earnings: Testing the Joint Human Capital Hypothesis," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 53-68, March.
- Mano, Yukichi & Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Human Capital Accumulation through Interaction between a Married Couple: Comparison between a Housewife and a Working Wife," MPRA Paper 28936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shoshana Neuman, 2014. "Job Quality in Segmented Labor Markets: The Israeli Case," Working Papers 2014-12, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Chong Huang & Hongbin Li & Pak Wai Liu & Junsen Zhang, 2006. "Why Does Spousal Education Matter for Earnings? Assortative Mating or Cross-productivity," Discussion Papers 00020, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Åström, Johanna, 2011. "The Effects of Spousal Education on Individual Earnings – A Study of Married Swedish Couples," HUI Working Papers 32, HUI Research.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "Socio-economic status, gender, and spouse’s earnings: affect of family background on matching," MPRA Paper 17100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:40:y:1992:i:2:p:413-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed