Foreign Assistance, Investment, and Defense: A Methodological Study with an Application to Israel, 1960-1979
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Langlotz & Niklas Potrafke, 2016.
"Does Development Aid Increase Military Expenditure?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6088, CESifo Group Munich.
- Langlotz, Sarah & Potrafke, Niklas, 2016. "Does development aid increase military expenditure?," Working Papers 0618, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Aamer S. Abu-Qarn, 2008. "Six decades of the Israeli-Arab conflict: An assessment of the economic aspects," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 8-15, July.
- Abu-Qarn Aamer S & Abu-Bader Suleiman, 2008.
"Structural Breaks in Military Expenditures: Evidence for Egypt, Israel, Jordan and Syria,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-25, April.
- Aamer S. Abu-Qarn & Suleiman Abu-Bader, 2007. "Structural Breaks In Military Expenditures: Evidence For Egypt, Israel,Jordan And Syria," Working Papers 0704, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Abu-Qarn, Aamer S. & Abu-Bader, Suleiman, 2009. "On the dynamics of the Israeli-Arab arms race," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 931-943, August.
- Xayavong, Vilaphonh, 2002. "A macroeconometric analysis of foreign aid in economic growth and development in least developed countries: a case study of the Lao People's Democratic Republic (1978-2001)," Dissertations-Doctoral 204910, AgEcon Search.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:35:y:1987:i:4:p:847-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.