A Structural Equations Model of Migration in Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerome M. Wolgin, 1975. "Resource Allocation and Risk: A Case Study of Smallholder Agriculture in Kenya," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 57(4), pages 622-630.
- Surjit S. Sidhu, 1974. "Economics of Technical Change in Wheat Production in the Indian Punjab," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(2), pages 217-226.
- Welch, F, 1970. "Education in Production," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 35-59, Jan.-Feb..
- ZELLNER, Arnold & KMENTA, Jan & DREZE, Jacques H., 1966. "Specification and estimation of Cobb-Douglas production function models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 12, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benoit Dostie & Désiré Vencatachellum, 2004. "Compulsory and Voluntary Remittances: Evidence from Child Domestic Workers in Tunisia," Cahiers de recherche 04-04, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Marthen L. Ndoen & Piet Rietveld & (*), Peter Nijkamp & Kees Gorter, 2002.
"Entrepreneurial migration and regional opportunities in developing countries,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 36(3), pages 421-436.
- Marthen L. Ndoen & Cees Gorter & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2000. "Entrepreneurial Migration and Regional Opportunities in Developing Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-086/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Agarwal, Reena & Horowitz, Andrew W., 2002. "Are International Remittances Altruism or Insurance? Evidence from Guyana Using Multiple-Migrant Households," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2033-2044, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:28:y:1980:i:2:p:345-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .