The financial sector in Papua New Guinea — A good case of reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ebrima A Faal, 2006. "Growth and Productivity in Papua New Guinea," IMF Working Papers 06/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Holden, Paul & Holden, Sarah & Malcolm, Bale, 2004. "Swimming Against the Tide," MPRA Paper 4207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Huiâ€ Shung & Dowa, Eleo & Malie, Regina & Anton, Conrad & Anamo, Iga & Dekene, Peter & Bubun, Debra, 2013. "Linking smallholder farmers to microcredit providers in Papua New Guinea: A participatory action research approach," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 21.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial institutions; fiscal policy; Papua New Guinea; regulation;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O56 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Oceania
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsy:journl:journl_tsy_er_2007_3_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The Treasury (Commonwealth of Australia)). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/trgovau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.