Arbitrarily Normalized Coefficients, Information Sets, and False Reports of "Biases" in Binary Outcome Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Rondinelli, Concetta, 2006. "The (mis)specification of discrete time duration models with unobserved heterogenity: a Monte Carlo study," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-53, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Dana Goldman & Nicole Maestas, 2013.
"Medical Expenditure Risk And Household Portfolio Choice,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 527-550, June.
- Dana Goldman & Nicole Maestas, 2005. "Medical Expenditure Risk and Household Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 11818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dana P. Goldman & Nicole Maestas, 2007. "Medical Expenditure Risk and Household Portfolio Choice," Working Papers WR-325-1, RAND Corporation.
- Hotchkiss, Julie L., 2014. "Adjusted Employment-to-Population Ratio as an Indicator of Labor Market Strength," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Li, Xianghong & Smith, Barry, 2015. "Diagnostic analysis and computational strategies for estimating discrete time duration models—A Monte Carlo study," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 275-292.
- Hess, Wolfgang & Persson, Maria, 2010.
"The Duration of Trade Revisited. Continuous-Time vs. Discrete-Time Hazards,"
2010:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Hess, Wolfgang & Persson, Maria, 2010. "The Duration of Trade Revisited: Continuous-Time vs. Discrete-Time Hazards," Working Paper Series 829, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Islam, Towhidul & Meade, Nigel, 2013. "The impact of attribute preferences on adoption timing: The case of photo-voltaic (PV) solar cells for household electricity generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 521-530.
- Hess , Wolfgang & Schwarzkopf , Larissa & Hunger , Matthias & Holle , Rolf, 2013. "Competing-Risks Duration Models with Correlated Random Effects: An Application to Dementia Patients’ Transition Histories," Working Papers 2013:28, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mircea Trandafir, 2014.
"The Effect of Same-Sex Marriage Laws on Different-Sex Marriage: Evidence From the Netherlands,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(1), pages 317-340, February.
- Mircea Trandafir, 2009. "The effect of same-sex marriage laws on different-sex marriage: Evidence from The Netherlands," Cahiers de recherche 09-23, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised Feb 2012.
- Edward C. Norton, 2012. "Log Odds and Ends," NBER Working Papers 18252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hess, Wolfgang & Persson, Maria, 2009. "Survival and Death in International Trade - Discrete-Time Durations of EU Imports," Working Papers 2009:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Hess & Maria Persson, 2012. "The duration of trade revisited," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1083-1107, December.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:12-:d:135187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cvrcek, Tomas, 2012.
"America's settling down: How better jobs and falling immigration led to a rise in marriage, 1880–1930,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 335-351.
- Tomas Cvrcek, 2010. "America's settling down: How Better Jobs and Falling Immigration led to a Rise in Marriage, 1880 - 1930," NBER Working Papers 16161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:90:y:2008:i:3:p:406-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.