Changes in the World Distribution of Output Per Worker, 1960-1998: How a Standard Decomposition Tells an Unorthodox Story
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gancia, Gino & Bonfiglioli, Alessandra, 2008.
"North-South trade and directed technical change,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 276-295, December.
- Gino Gancia & Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2003. "North-South Trade and Directed Technical Change," Working Papers 321, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Gino Gancia, 2007. "North-South Trade and Directed Technical Change," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 713.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 27 Jun 2008.
- Gino Gancia, 2003. "North-south trade and directed technical change," Economics Working Papers 834, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2006.
- Michele Battisti & Massimo Del Gatto & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2018.
"Labor productivity growth: disentangling technology and capital accumulation,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 111-143, March.
- Michele Battisti & Massimo Del Gatto & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2014. "Labor Productivity Growth: Disentangling Technology and Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 2014-02, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Michele Battisti & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2010. "Convergence Tools and Mixture Analysis," Working Papers CELEG 1007, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Patrick Carter & Jonathan R. W. Temple, 2017.
"Virtuous Circles and the Case for Aid,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 65(2), pages 397-425, June.
- Patrick Carter & Jonathan Temple, 2014. "Virtuous Circles and the Case for Aid," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/636, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 12 Oct 2015.
- Carter, Patrick & Temple, Jonathan, 2015. "Virtuous Circles and the Case for Aid," CEPR Discussion Papers 10880, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davide Fiaschi, Andrea Mario Lavezzi and Angela Parenti, 2009. "Counterfactual Distribution Dynamics across European Regions," Discussion Papers 2009/85, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Davide Fiaschi & Angela Parenti & Davide Fiaschi, 2013. "On the Determinants of Distribution Dynamics," Discussion Papers 2013/165, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darne & Jean-François Hoarau, 2012.
"Convergence of real per capita GDP within COMESA countries: A panel unit root evidence,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 53-71, August.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jean-François Hoarau, 2012. "Convergence of real per capita GDP within COMESA countries: A panel unit root evidence," Post-Print hal-00956938, HAL.
- Ahmed Tritah, 2016. "Endogenous wage rigidities, human capital accumulation and growth," TEPP Working Paper 2016-08, TEPP.
- Gordon Anderson & Teng Wah Leo & Oliver Linton, 2010. "Making Inferences About Rich Country - Poor Country Convergence: The Polarization Trapezoid and Overlap measures," Working Papers tecipa-387, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Huynh, Kim P. & Jacho-Chávez, David T., 2009. "Growth and governance: A nonparametric analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 121-143, March.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:34-43 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:87:y:2005:i:4:p:741-753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .