Testing Subsets of Structural Parameters in the Instrumental Variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flückiger, Matthias & Ludwig, Markus, 2015.
"Economic shocks in the fisheries sector and maritime piracy,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 107-125.
- Ludwig, Markus & Flückiger, Matthias, 2014. "Economic Shocks in the Fisheries Sector and Maritime Piracy," MPRA Paper 56959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin F. Grace & David L. Sjoquist & Laura Wheeler, 2014. "The Effect of Insurance Premium Taxes on Interstate Differences in the Size of the Property-Casualty Insurance Industry," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 67(1), pages 151-182, March.
- Guggenberger, Patrik & Smith, Richard J., 2008.
"Generalized empirical likelihood tests in time series models with potential identification failure,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 134-161, January.
- Patrik Buggenberger & Richard Smith, 2005. "Generalized empirical likelihood tests in time series models with potential identification failure," CeMMAP working papers CWP01/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2015. "Identification- and Singularity-Robust Inference for Moment Condition," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1978R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2019.
- Michael P. Murray, 2006. "Avoiding Invalid Instruments and Coping with Weak Instruments," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 111-132, Fall.
- repec:bpj:jecome:v:6:y:2017:i:1:p:22:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Patrik Guggenberger, 2015. "Identification- and Singularity-Robust Inference for Moment Condition," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1978R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2018.
- Angelica Gonzalez, 2007. "Angelica Gonzalez," ESE Discussion Papers 168, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Mikusheva, Anna, 2013. "Survey on statistical inferences in weakly-identified instrumental variable models," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 29(1), pages 117-131.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:86:y:2004:i:1:p:418-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.