Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stucchi, Rodolfo, 2007. "What determines productivity dynamics at the firm level? Evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 6564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Gibson & Trinh Le & Steven Stillman, 2007.
"What explains the wealth gap between immigrants and the New Zealand born?,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 131-162.
- John Gibson & Trinh Le & Steven Stillman, 2007. "What Explains the Wealth Gap between Immigrants and the New Zealand Born?," Working Papers in Economics 07/02, University of Waikato.
- John Gibson & Trinh Le & Steven Stillman, 2007. "What Explains the Wealth Gap Between Immigrants and the New Zealand Born?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0715, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- John Gibson & Trinh Le & Steven Stillman, 2007. "What Explains the Wealth Gap Between Immigrants and the New Zealand Born?," Working Papers 07_12, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Brian Nolan & Gosta Esping-Andersen & Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maitre, 2010. "The Role of Social Institutions in Inter-Generational Mobility," Working Papers 201018, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Hochguertel, Stefan & Ohlsson, Henry, 2011.
"Wealth mobility and dynamics over entire individual working life cycles,"
Working Paper Series
1301, European Central Bank.
- Stefan Hochguertel & Henry Ohlsson, 2011. "Wealth mobility and dynamics over entire individual working life cycles," BCL working papers 56, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Michael Kremer, 1996. "How Much Does Sorting Increase Inequality?," NBER Working Papers 5566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gokhale, Jagadeesh & Kotlikoff, Laurence J. & Sefton, James & Weale, Martin, 2001.
"Simulating the transmission of wealth inequality via bequests,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 93-128, January.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & James Sefton & Martin Weale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1998. "Simulating the transmission of wealth inequality via bequests," Working Papers (Old Series) 9811, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 1998.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & James Sefton & Martin Weale, 1999. "Simulating the Transmission of Wealth Inequity via Bequests," NBER Working Papers 7183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Figueroa, Adolfo, 2008. "Competition and circulation of economic elites: Theory and application to the case of Peru," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 263-273, May.
- Hochguertel, Stefan & Ohlsson, Henry, 2012.
"Who is at the top? Wealth mobility over the life cycle,"
Working Paper Series
2012:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hochguertel, Stefan & Ohlsson, Henry, 2012. "Who is at the top? Wealth mobility over the life cycle," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Hochguertel & Henry Ohlsson, 2012. "Who is at the Top? Wealth Mobility over the Life Cycle," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-004/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- John Fitzgerald & Peter Gottschalk & Robert Moffitt, 1998.
"An Analysis of the Impact of Sample Attrition on the Second Generation of Respondents in the Michigan Panel Study of Income Dynamics,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(2), pages 300-344.
- Peter Gottschalk & John Fitzgerald & Robert Moffitt, 1997. "An Analysis of the Impact of Sample Attrition on the Second Generation of Respondents in the Michigan Panel Study of Income Dynamics," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 399, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Danny Ben-Shahar & Eyal Sulganik, 2011. "Vacancy chains and the degree of mobility in the housing market," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 569-583, December.
- David Andolfatto & James Redekop, 1998. "Redistribution Policy in a Model with Heterogeneous Time Preference," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 66, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Mathias Sommer, 2008. "Understanding the trends in income, consumption and wealth inequality and how important are life-cycle effects?," MEA discussion paper series 08160, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:79:y:1997:i:1:p:18-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.