Nancy Ammon Jianakoplos
|Terminal Degree:||1983 Department of Economics; Ohio State University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Fort Collins, Colorado (United States)
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, Colorado 80523-1771
RePEc:edi:decsuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Jianakoplos, N.A. & Menchik, P.L., 1991. "Wealth Mobility in the United States," Papers 9009, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Menchik, P.L. & Jianakoplos, N.A., 1990.
"Wealth Inequality As Cohorts Age,"
8816, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
repec:bon:bonsfa:197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nancy Ammon Jianakoplos & Martin Shields, 2012. "Practice or Profits," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 13(4), pages 451-465, August.
- Nancy Jianakoplos & Alexandra Bernasek, 2008. "Family Financial Risk Taking When the Wife Earns More," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 289-306, June.
- Nancy Ammon Jianakoplos & Alexandra Bernasek, 2006. "Financial Risk Taking by Age and Birth Cohort," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 981-1001, April.
- Jianakoplos, Nancy Ammon & Bajtelsmit, Vickie L., 2002. "Dual private pension households and the distribution of wealth in the United States," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 131-155, July.
- Bajtelsmit, Vickie L. & Bernasek, Alexandra & Jianakoplos, Nancy A., 1999. "Gender differences in defined contribution pension decisions," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-10.
- Jianakoplos, Nancy Ammon & Bernasek, Alexandra, 1998. "Are Women More Risk Averse?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 36(4), pages 620-630, October.
- Menchik, Paul L & Jianakoplos, Nancy Ammon, 1997. "Black-White Wealth Inequality: Is Inheritance the Reason?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(2), pages 428-442, April.
- Nancy A. Jianakoplos & Paul L. Menchik, 1997. "Wealth Mobility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(1), pages 18-31, February.
- Jianakoplos, Nancy A. & Menchik, Paul L. & Irvine, F. Owen, 1996. "Saving behavior of older households: Rate-of-return, precautionary and inheritance effects," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 111-120, January.
- Nancy Jianakoplos, 1978. "A tax-based incomes policy (TIP): what's it all about?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 8-12.
- Geoffrey E. Wood & Nancy Jianakoplos, 1978. "Coordinated international economic expansion: are convoys or locomotives the answer?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 11-19.
- Nancy Jianakoplos, 1977. "The tax penalty on married workers," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Dec, pages 12-18.
- Nancy Jianakoplos, 1977. "Are you protected from inflation?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 2-8.
- Nancy Jianakoplos, 1977. "The growing link between the federal government and state and local government financing," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 13-20.
- Nancy Jianakoplos, 1976. "The FOMC in 1975: announcing monetary targets," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 8-22.
- Nancy Jianakoplos, 1975. "Paying more taxes and affording it less," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 9-13.
- Nancy Jianakoplos & Paul Menchik & Owen Irvine, 1989. "Using Panel Data to Assess the Bias in Cross-sectional Inferences of Life-Cycle Changes in the Level and Composition of Household Wealth," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 553-644 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nancy Ammon Jianakoplos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.