Paul L. Menchik
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Department East Lansing, Michigan (United States)
Michigan State University
RePEc:edi:edmsuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Menchik, P.L., 1993. "Do Inheritances Explain Black/White Wealth Inequality?," Papers 9107, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Jianakoplos, N.A. & Menchik, P.L., 1991. "Wealth Mobility in the United States," Papers 9009, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Menchik, P.L. & Jianakoplos, N.A., 1990. "Wealth Inequality As Cohorts Age," Papers 8816, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- David, M.H. & Menchik, P.L., 1988. "Changes In Cohort Wealth Over A Generation," Working papers 362, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Paul L. Menchik, 1984. "Planned and Unplanned Bequests," NBER Working Papers 1496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menchik, Paul L & Jianakoplos, Nancy Ammon, 1997. "Black-White Wealth Inequality: Is Inheritance the Reason?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(2), pages 428-442, April.
- Nancy A. Jianakoplos & Paul L. Menchik, 1997. "Wealth Mobility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(1), pages 18-31, February.
- Jianakoplos, Nancy A. & Menchik, Paul L. & Irvine, F. Owen, 1996. "Saving behavior of older households: Rate-of-return, precautionary and inheritance effects," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 111-120, January.
- Menchik, Paul L. & Weisbrod, Burton A., 1987. "Volunteer labor supply," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 159-183, March.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S & Menchik, Paul L, 1987. "Planned and Unplanned Bequests," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(1), pages 55-66, January.
- Menchik, Paul L & David, Martin, 1983. "Income Distribution, Lifetime Savings, and Bequests," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 672-690, September.
- Nancy Jianakoplos & Paul Menchik & Owen Irvine, 1989. "Using Panel Data to Assess the Bias in Cross-sectional Inferences of Life-Cycle Changes in the Level and Composition of Household Wealth," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 553-644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Menchik, 1980. "The Importance of Material Inheritance: The Financial Link between Generations," NBER Chapters, in: Modeling the Distribution and Intergenerational Transmission of Wealth, pages 159-186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paul L. Menchik should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.