Beer Taxes, Workers' Compensation, And Industrial Injury
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johansson, Per & Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Verho, Jouko, 2014.
"Cross-border health and productivity effects of alcohol policies,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 125-136.
- Johansson, Per & Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Verho, Jouko Kullervo, 2012. "Cross-Border Health and Productivity Effects of Alcohol Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 6389, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johansson, Per & Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Verho, Jouko, 2012. "Cross-border health and productivity effects of alcohol policies," Working Paper Series 2012:10, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Cook, Philip J. & Moore, Michael J., 2000.
Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 30, pages 1629-1673
- Philip J. Cook & Michael J. Moore, 1999. "Alcohol," NBER Working Papers 6905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Moore & Philip J. Cook, 1999. "Alcohol," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 156, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Kelly D. Edmiston, 2006. "Workers' Compensation and State Employment Growth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 121-145.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:79:y:1997:i:1:p:155-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .