Finite Mixture Estimation of Multiproduct Cost Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Ham, 1982.
"Estimation of a Labour Supply Model with Censoring Due to Unemployment and Underemployment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 335-354.
- John C. Ham, 1980. "Estimation of a Labour Supply Model with Censoring Due to Unemployment and Underemployment," Working Papers 521, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Dickens, William T & Lundberg, Shelly J, 1993. "Hours Restrictions and Labor Supply," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(1), pages 169-192, February.
- Lang, Kevin, 1989. "Why was there mandatory retirement?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 127-136.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986.
"A Theory of Dual Labor Markets with Application to Industrial Policy,Discrimination, and Keynesian Unemployment,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 376-414, July.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985. "A Theory of Dual Labor Markets with Application to Industrial Policy, Discrimination and Keynesian Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 1666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1987. "The theory of equalizing differences," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 641-692 Elsevier.
- Ball, Laurence, 1990. "Intertemporal Substitution and Constraints on Labor Supply: Evidence from Panel Data," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(4), pages 706-724, October.
- Lundberg, Shelly J, 1985.
"Tied Wage-Hours Offers and the Endogeneity of Wages,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 405-410.
- Shelly J. Lundberg, 1984. "Tied Wage-Hours Offers and the Endogeneity of Wages," NBER Working Papers 1431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acharya, Ram N., 2000. "Market Power And Asymmetry In Farm-Retail Price Transmission," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21768, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Orea, Luis & Pérez, Jose A. & Roibás, David, 2013. "Evaluating the double effect of land fragmentation on technology choice and dairy farm productivity: A latent class model approach," Efficiency Series Papers 2013/08, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Schottmüller, Christoph, 2015. "Adverse selection without single crossing: Monotone solutions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 158(PA), pages 127-164.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Efthymios Tsionas, "undated". "Does Deregulation Change Economic Behavior of Firms?," Working Papers 0303, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Marine H. Carrasco & Jean-Pierre Florens, 2000. "Estimation of a Mixture via the Empirical Characteristic Function," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0514, Econometric Society.
- Llorca, Manuel & Orea, Luis & Pollitt, Michael G., 2014. "Using the latent class approach to cluster firms in benchmarking: An application to the US electricity transmission industry," Operations Research Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 6-17.
- Hilger, James & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2008. "The Impact of Water Quality on Southern California Beach Recreation: A Finite Mixture Model Approach," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9v17r715, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Beard, T. Randolph & Caudill, Steven B. & Gropper, Daniel M., 1997. "The diffusion of production processes in the U.S. banking industry: A finite mixture approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 721-740, May.
- Mei-Hui Wang & Tai-Hsin Huang, 2009. "Threshold effects of financial status on the cost frontiers of financial institutions in nondynamic panels," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(26), pages 3389-3401.
- Odejar, Maria Ana E & McNulty, Mark S, 2001.
"Bayesian Analysis of the Stochastic Switching Regression Model Using Markov Chain Monte Carlo Methods,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 17(2-3), pages 265-284, June.
- Maria Odejar, 1999. "Bayesian Analysis of the Stochastic Switching Regression Model Using Markov Chain Monte Carlo Methods," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 822, Society for Computational Economics.
- Marine Carrasco & Jean-Pierre Florens, 2000.
"Efficient GMM Estimation Using the Empirical Characteristic Function,"
2000-33, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Carrasco, Marine & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2002. "Efficient GMM Estimation Using the Empirical Characteristic Function," IDEI Working Papers 140, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Juan Prieto Rodríguez & Juan Gabriel Rodríguez & Rafael Salas, 2006. "On The Measurement Of Illegal Wage Discrimination: The Michael Jordan Paradox," Working Papers 38, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Orea, Luis & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2014. "Identifying efficient regulated firms with unobserved technological heterogeneity: A nested latent class approach to Norwegian electricity distribution networks," Efficiency Series Papers 2014/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Katherine G. Yewell & Steven B. Caudill & Franklin G. Mixon, Jr., 2014. "Referee Bias and Stoppage Time in Major League Soccer: A Partially Adaptive Approach," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Goldbaum, David & Zwinkels, Remco C.J., 2014. "An empirical examination of heterogeneity and switching in foreign exchange markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PB), pages 667-684.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:73:y:1991:i:4:p:654-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .