Daniel Michael Gropper
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||1989 (from RePEc Genealogy)|
College of Business Boca Raton, Florida (United States)
Florida Atlantic University
777 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431
RePEc:edi:cbfauus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Valentina Hartarska & Steven B. Caudill & Daniel M. Gropper, 2006. "The Cost Structure Of Microfinance Institutions In Eastern Europe And Central Asia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp809, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- João Ricardo Faria & Daniel M. Gropper & Franklin G. Mixon & Julissa Y. Santoyo, 2019. "Academic scholarship, organization prestige, and the earnings of U.S. business school deans," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 40(7), pages 823-837, October.
- Gropper, Daniel M. & Jahera, John S. & Park, Jung Chul, 2015. "Political power, economic freedom and Congress: Effects on bank performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 76-92.
- Gropper, Daniel M. & Jahera, John S. & Park, Jung Chul, 2013. "Does it help to have friends in high places? Bank stock performance and congressional committee chairmanships," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1986-1999.
- Mixon, Jr., Franklin G. & Wu, Tong & B. Caudill, Steven & M. Gropper, Daniel & Hartarska, Valentina, 2012. "Does Input Substitutability in Banking Differ across Accession and Non-Accession Countries in Central and Eastern Europe?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 27, pages 195-205.
- Steven B. Caudill & Daniel M. Gropper & Valentina Hartarska, 2012. "Microfinance institution costs: effects of gender, subsidies and technology," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 292-304, November.
- Ping Liang & Daniel M. Gropper & Steven B. Caudill, 2011. "What Determines the Foreign Ownership Share of a Country's Banking Assets?," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(03), pages 535-561.
- Daniel M. Gropper, Robert A. Lawson, and Jere T. Thorne Jr., 2011. "Economic Freedom and Happiness," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 31(2), pages 237-255, Spring/Su.
- Steven B. Caudill & Daniel M. Gropper & Valentina Hartarska, 2009.
"Which Microfinance Institutions Are Becoming More Cost Effective with Time? Evidence from a Mixture Model,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(4), pages 651-672, June.
- Steven B. Caudill & Daniel M. Gropper & Valentina Hartarska, 2009. "Which Microfinance Institutions Are Becoming More Cost Effective with Time? Evidence from a Mixture Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(4), pages 651-672, June.
- Alexander Kondeas & Steven Caudill & Daniel Gropper & Jennie Raymond, 2008. "Deregulation and productivity changes in banking: evidence from European unification," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 193-197.
- Gropper, Daniel M. & Hudson, Carl D., 2003. "A note on savings and loan ownership structure and expense preference: A re-examination," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 2003-2014, October.
- Janice Caudill & Steven Caudill & Daniel Gropper, 2001. "Charter status, ownership type and efficiency in the thrift industry," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 147-155.
- Daniel Gropper & Steven Caudill & T. Beard, 1999. "Estimating Multiproduct Cost Functions Over Time Using a Mixture of Normals," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 201-218, June.
- James R. Barth & Daniel M. Gropper & John S. Jahera, 1998. "A Multi-Country Analysis of Bank Capital and Earnings," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(02), pages 123-155.
- Beard, T Randolph & Gropper, Daniel M & Raymond, Jennie E, 1998. "Bill Averaging Programs and Consumer Behavior: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 19-35, January.
- Steven Caudill & Daniel Gropper, 1997. "A quality-adjusted price index for mainframe computers," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1605-1610.
- Beard, T. Randolph & Caudill, Steven B. & Gropper, Daniel M., 1997. "The diffusion of production processes in the U.S. banking industry: A finite mixture approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 721-740, May.
- Steven Caudill & Daniel Gropper & Tracy Stephens, 1996. "The effect of charter status on savings and loan resolution costs," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 293-297.
- Beard, T. Randolph & Sweeney, George H. & Gropper, Daniel M., 1995. "Subsidy free pricing of interruptible service contracts," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 53-58, January.
- Caudill, Steven B & Ford, Jon M & Gropper, Daniel M, 1995. "Frontier Estimation and Firm-Specific Inefficiency Measures in the Presence of Heteroscedasticity," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 105-111, January.
- Beard, T Randolph & Caudill, Steven B & Gropper, Daniel M, 1991. "Finite Mixture Estimation of Multiproduct Cost Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 654-664, November.
- Gropper, Daniel M, 1991. "An Empirical Investigation of Changes in Scale Economies for the Commercial Banking Firm, 1979-1986," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(4), pages 718-727, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniel Michael Gropper should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.