Displacement Induced Joblessness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salm, M, 2008. "Job loss does not cause ill health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/16, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Huttunen, Kristiina & Moen, Jarle & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2006. "How Destructive Is Creative Destruction? The Costs of Worker Displacement," IZA Discussion Papers 2316, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gathmann, Christina & Helm, Ines & Schönberg, Uta, 2014. "Spillover Effects in Local Labor Markets: Evidence from Mass Layoffs," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100378, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Martin Halla & Julia Schmieder & Andrea Weber, 2018.
"Job Displacement, Family Dynamics and Spousal Labor Supply,"
Economics working papers
2018-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Halla, Martin & Schmieder, Julia & Weber, Andrea, 2018. "Job Displacement, Family Dynamic, and Spousal Labor Supply," CEPR Discussion Papers 13247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Halla, Martin & Schmieder, Julia & Weber, Andrea, 2018. "Job Displacement, Family Dynamics and Spousal Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 11752, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- S. Elif Filiz, 2016. "Mothers’ Involuntary Job Loss and Children’s Academic Achievement," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 98-127, March.
- Martin Browning & Anne Moller Dano & Eskil Heinesen, 2006. "Job displacement and stress-related health outcomes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(10), pages 1061-1075.
- Wiljan van den Berge, 2019. "Automatic Reaction â€“ What Happens to Workers at Firms that Automate?," CPB Discussion Paper 390, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- S. Filiz, 2016. "Mothers’ Involuntary Job Loss and Children’s Academic Achievement," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 98-127, March.
- Bognanno, Michael L. & Delgado, Lisa, 2005. "Job Displacement Penalties in Japan," IZA Discussion Papers 1650, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:73:y:1991:i:3:p:517-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.