A VARMA Test on the Gibson Paradox
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takada, Hirokazu & Bass, Frank M., 1998. "Multiple Time Series Analysis of Competitive Marketing Behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 97-107, October.
- Cheng, Hao & Kesselring, Randall G. & Brown, Christopher R., 2013. "The Gibson paradox: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 82-93.
- Fedotenkov, Igor, 2015. "Population ageing and prices in an OLG model with money created by credits," MPRA Paper 66056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coulombe, Serge, 1998. "A Non-Paradoxical Interpretation of the Gibson Paradox," Staff Working Papers 98-22, Bank of Canada.
- Igor Fedotenkov, 2016. "Population ageing and inflation with endogenous money creation," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 23, Bank of Lithuania.
- F. Barran & V. Coudert & B. Mojon, 1997.
"Interest rates, banking spreads and credit supply: the real effects,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 107-136.
- Fernando Barran & Virginie Coudert & Benoît Mojon, 1995. "Interest Rates, Banking Spreads and Credit Supply: The Real Effects," Working Papers 1995-01, CEPII research center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:72:y:1990:i:1:p:96-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .