The Evolution of Federal Reserve Credibility: 1978-1984
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hardouvelis, G.A. & Barnhart, S.W., 1989. "The Evolution Of Federal Reserve Credibility: 1978-1984," Papers fb-_88-16, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis & Scott W. Barnhart, 1988. "The evolution of Federal Reserve credibility: 1978-1984," Research Paper 8809, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huh, Chan G. & Lansing, Kevin J., 2000.
"Expectations, credibility, and disinflation in a small macroeconomic model,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 51-86.
- Chan Guk Huh & Kevin J. Lansing, 1997. "Expectations, credibility, and disinflation in a small macroeconomic model," Working Paper 9713, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Chan G. Huh & Kevin J. Lansing, 1998. "Expectations, credibility, and disinflation in a small macroeconomic model," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 98-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2017. "The Effect of the Fed's Large-scale Asset Purchases on Inflation Expectations," Discussion papers 17097, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Willem Thorbecke & Hanjiang Zhang, 2009.
"Monetary Policy Surprises and Interest Rates: Choosing between the Inflation-Revelation and Excess Sensitivity Hypotheses,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 1114-1122, April.
- THORBECKE, Willem & Hanjiang ZHANG, 2008. "Monetary Policy Surprises and Interest Rates: Choosing between the Inflation-Revelation and Excess Sensitivity Hypotheses," Discussion papers 08031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- V. Vance Roley & Simon M. Wheatley, 1990. "Temporal Variation in the Interest-Rate Response to Money Announcements," NBER Working Papers 3471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriel Caldas Montes & Caroline Cabral Machado, 2013. "Credibility and the credit channel transmission of monetary policy theoretical model and econometric analysis for Brazil," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(4), pages 469-492, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:71:y:1989:i:3:p:385-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.