A Note on Optimal Price Cutting Behavior under Demand Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- An, Zhiyong & Cheng, Ping & Lin, Zhenguo & Liu, Yingchun, 2013. "How do market conditions impact price-TOM relationship? Evidence from real estate owned (REO) sales," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 250-263.
- Genesove, David & Han, Lu, 2012. "Search and matching in the housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 31-45.
- Andrew Sweeting, 2008. "Equilibrium Price Dynamics in Perishable Goods Markets: The Case of Secondary Markets for Major League Baseball Tickets," NBER Working Papers 14505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Schurle, Bryan W. & Duncan, Steven S. & Postier, Kevin D., 1993. "Clearance Sales In The Farmland Market?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- de Wit, Erik R. & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2013.
"Asymmetric information and list-price reductions in the housing market,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 507-520.
- Erik R. de Wit & Bas van der Klaauw, 2010. "Asymmetric Information and List Price Reductions in the Housing Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-038/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- de Wit, Erik & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2010. "Asymmetric Information and List Price Reductions in the Housing Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 7799, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crocker H. Liu & Adam Nowak & Stuart Rosenthal, 2014. "Bubbles, Post-Crash Dynamics, and the Housing Market," Working Papers 14-18, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Marco Hoeberichts & Maarten van Rooij & Arjen Siegmann, 2008. "Market Thinness, List Price Revisions and Time to Sell: Evidence from a large-scale housing dataset," DNB Working Papers 176, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hazer Inaltekin & Robert Jarrow & Mehmet Saglam & Yildiray Yildirim, 2009. "Housing Market Microstructure," Papers 0907.1853, arXiv.org.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Siegmann, Arjen & Van Vuuren, Aico, 2009. "Terrorism and attitudes towards minorities: The effect of the Theo van Gogh murder on house prices in Amsterdam," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 113-126, March.
- Herrin, William E. & Knight, John R. & Sirmans, C.F., 2004. "Price cutting behavior in residential markets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 195-207, September.
- Han, Lu & Strange, William C., 2016. "What is the role of the asking price for a house?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 115-130.
- Lu Han & William C. Strange, 2014. "Bidding Wars for Houses," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Liu, Crocker H. & Nowak, Adam & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 2016. "Housing price bubbles, new supply, and within-city dynamics," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 55-72.
- Carolin Fritzsche & Lars Vandrei, 2018. "Causes of Vacancies in the Housing Market − A Literature Review," ifo Working Paper Series 258, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:70:y:1988:i:2:p:336-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.