The Covariance Structure of Earnings and Income, Compensatory Behavior, and On-the-Job Investments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parent, Daniel, 2002.
"Matching, human capital, and the covariance structure of earnings,"
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 375-404, July.
- Daniel Parent, 1995. "Matching, Human Capital, and the Covariance Structure of Earnings," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-25, CIRANO.
- Parent, D., 1995. "Matching, Human capital, and the Covariance Structure of Earnings," Cahiers de recherche 9509, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Parent, D., 1995. "Matching, Human capital, and the Covariance Structure of Earnings," Cahiers de recherche 9509, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Daniel Parent, 1995. "Matching, Human Capital, and the Covariance Structure of Earnings," Working Papers 730, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Devereux, Paul J., 2002. "The Importance of Obtaining a High-Paying Job," MPRA Paper 49326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George J. Borjas, 2000. "The Economic Progress of Immigrants," NBER Chapters,in: Issues in the Economics of Immigration, pages 15-50 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:70:y:1988:i:2:p:214-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .