The Covariance Structure of Earnings and Income, Compensatory Behavior, and On-the-Job Investments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parent, Daniel, 2002.
"Matching, human capital, and the covariance structure of earnings,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 375-404, July.
- Daniel Parent, 1995. "Matching, Human Capital, and the Covariance Structure of Earnings," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-25, CIRANO.
- Parent, D., 1995. "Matching, Human capital, and the Covariance Structure of Earnings," Cahiers de recherche 9509, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Parent, D., 1995. "Matching, Human capital, and the Covariance Structure of Earnings," Cahiers de recherche 9509, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Daniel Parent, 1995. "Matching, Human Capital, and the Covariance Structure of Earnings," Working Papers 730, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Devereux, Paul J., 2002. "The Importance of Obtaining a High-Paying Job," MPRA Paper 49326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Altonji, Joseph G. & Martins, Ana Paula & Siow, Aloysius, 2002.
"Dynamic factor models of consumption, hours and income,"
Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 3-59, June.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Ana Paula Martins & Aloysius Siow, 1987. "Dynamic Factor Models of Consumption, Hours, and Income," NBER Working Papers 2155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas, 2000. "The Economic Progress of Immigrants," NBER Chapters, in: Issues in the Economics of Immigration, pages 15-50, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:70:y:1988:i:2:p:214-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://direct.mit.edu/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ann Olson (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://direct.mit.edu/journals .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.