Labor Turnover Bias in Estimating Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panizza, Ugo & Qiang, Christine Zhen-Wei, 2005. "Public-private wage differential and gender gap in Latin America: Spoiled bureaucrats and exploited women?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 810-833, December.
- Ugo Panizza, 1999.
"Why Do Lazy People Make More Money?: The Strange Case of the Public Sector Wage Premium,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1896, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ugo Panizza, 1999. "Why Do Lazy People Make More Money? The Strange Case of the Public Sector Wage Premium," Research Department Publications 4176, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Botelho, Anabela & Bland Jones, Cheryl & Kiker, B. F., 1998. "Nursing wages and educational credentials: the role of work experience and selectivity bias," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 297-306, June.
- Ugo Panizza, 1999. "¿Por qué la gente floja gana más dinero? El extraño caso de la prima salarial del sector público," Research Department Publications 4177, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gregory, Robert G. & Borland, Jeff, 1999. "Recent developments in public sector labor markets," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 53, pages 3573-3630 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:70:y:1988:i:1:p:117-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .