Pooling International Consumption Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K.W. Clements, 1988. "UWA Studies in Applied Demand Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 88-20, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Elsner, Karin & Hartmann, Monika, 1998. "Convergence Of Food Consumption Patterns Between Eastern And Western Europe," IAMO Discussion Papers 14875, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Dan A. Petrovici & Christopher Ritson & Mitchell Ness, 2005. "Exploring disparities and similarities in European food consumption patterns," Post-Print hal-01201095, HAL.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Gao, Grace, 2015. "The Rotterdam demand model half a century on," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 91-103.
- Petrovici, Dan A. & Ritson, Christopher & Ness, Mitchell, 2005. "Exploring disparities and similarities in European food consumption patterns," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 0.
- Haiyan Liu, 2016. "The Income And Price Sensitivity Of Diets Globally," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 16-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Paul Brenton, 1997.
"Estimates of the demand for energy using cross-country consumption data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 851-859.
- Brenton, P., 1995. "Estimates of the Demand for Energy Using Cross-Country Consumption Data," Discussion Papers 95-25, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Elsner, Karin & Hartmann, Monika, 1998. "Convergence of food consumption patterns between Eastern and Western Europe," IAMO Discussion Papers 13, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Maddison, David, 2003. "The amenity value of the climate: the household production function approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 155-175, May.
- Dan A. Petrovici & Christopher Ritson & Mitchell Ness, 2005. "Exploring disparities and similarities in European food consumption patterns," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 75, pages 24-49.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:69:y:1987:i:1:p:90-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.