The Embodiment Hypothesis: An Interregional Test
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2002.
"Is Embodied Technology the Result of Upstream R&D? Industry-Level Evidence,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 285-317, April.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "Is embodied technology the result of upstream R&D? industry-level evidence," Working Paper Series 2001-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Guest, Ross S. & McDonald, Ian M., 2001.
"The volatility of the socially optimal level of investment,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 901-928, November.
- Guest, R.S. & McDonald, I.M., 1995. "The Volatility of the Socially Optimal Level of Investment," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 486, The University of Melbourne.
- Savvidou, Eleni, 2003. "The Relationship Between Skilled Labor and Technical Change," Working Paper Series 2003:27, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Whelan, Karl, 2007.
"Embodiment, productivity, and the age distribution of capital,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 724-740, December.
- Whelan, Karl, 2003. "Embodiment, Productivity, and the Age Distribution of Capital," Research Technical Papers 4/RT/03, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Karl Whelan, 2003. "Embodiment, productivity, and the age distribution of capital," Open Access publications 10197/240, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Whelan, Karl, 2005. "Embodiment, Productivity, and the Age Distribution of Capital," MPRA Paper 5912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guest, Ross & McDonald, Ian, 1999. "An evaluation of the saving, investment, and current account balances of five ASEAN economies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 445-464.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:65:y:1983:i:2:p:323-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.