Multicollinearity in Regression Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michis Antonis A, 2009. "Regression Analysis of Marketing Time Series: A Wavelet Approach with Some Frequency Domain Insights," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-43, July.
- repec:spr:infotm:v:18:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10799-016-0268-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:chinre:v:9:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s12187-015-9302-x is not listed on IDEAS
- David A. Belsley, 1976. "Multicollinearity: Diagnosing its Presence and Assessing the Potential Damage It Causes Least Squares Estimation," NBER Working Papers 0154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:455-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jong-Hyun Paik & Moon-Koo Kim & Jong-Hyun Park, 0. "The antecedents and consequences of technology standardizations in Korean IT small and medium-sized enterprises," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-12.
- Avimanyu Datta, 2016. "Evaluating The Antecedents Of Foundational Innovations: A Longitudinal Look At Patents From Information Technology Industry," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(01), pages 1-29, January.
- Jørgen Lauridsen & Jesùs Mur, 2006. "Multicollinearity in cross-sectional regressions," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 317-333, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:57:y:1975:i:3:p:365-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .