Earnings Retention, New Capital and the Growth of the Firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, A., 1997.
"Liberalisation, the Stock Market and the Market for Corporate Control: A Bridge Too Far for the Indian Economy?,"
Accounting and Finance Discussion Papers
97-af35, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Singh, Ajit, 1998. "Liberalisation, the stock market and the market for corporate control: a bridge too far for the Indian economy?," MPRA Paper 54929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Gugler & Dennis C. Mueller & B. Burcin Yurtoglu, 2001. "Corporate Governance, Capital MarketDiscipline and the Returns on Investment," CIG Working Papers FS IV 01-25, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Driffield, Nigel & Pal, Sarmistha, 2006.
"Do external funds yield lower returns?: Recent evidence from East Asian economies,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 171-188, February.
- Sarmistha Pal & Nigel Driffield, 2003. "Do External Funds Yield Lower Returns ? Recent Evidence From East Asian Economies," Finance 0309002, EconWPA, revised 15 Mar 2004.
- Sarmistha Pal, 2005. "Do External Funds Yield Lower Returns? Recent Evidence From East Asian Economies," Development and Comp Systems 0512021, EconWPA.
- Södersten, Jan, 1977. "Approaches to the Theory of Capital Cost: An Extension," Working Paper Series 10, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Johan E. Eklund, 2009.
"Corporate Governance and Investments in Scandinavia – Ownership Concentration and Dual-Class Equity Structure,"
Chapters,in: The Modern Firm, Corporate Governance and Investment, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eklund, Johan E., 2007. "Corporate Governance and Investments in Scandinavia - ownership concentration and dual-class equity structure," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 98, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Klaus Gugler, 2003. "Corporate governance and investment," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 261-289.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1984.
"Taxes, firm financial policy and the cost of capital: An empirical analysis,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 27-57.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1982. "Taxes, Firm Financial Policy and the Cost of Capital: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 0955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello & Igor Cunha & Michael S. Weisbach, 2014.
"Corporate Liquidity Management: A Conceptual Framework and Survey,"
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 135-162, December.
- Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello & Igor Cunha & Michael S. Weisbach, 2013. "Corporate Liquidity Management: A Conceptual Framework and Survey," NBER Working Papers 19502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Almeida, Heitor & Campello, Murillo & Cunha, Igor & Weisbach, Michael S., 2013. "Corporate Liquidity Management: A Conceptual Framework and Survey," Working Paper Series 2013-15, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1988. "Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 141-206.
- Coad, Alex & Rao, Rekha & Tamagni, Federico, 2011.
"Growth processes of Italian manufacturing firms,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 54-70, February.
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao & Federico Tamagni, 2008. "Growth Processes of Italian Manufacturing Firms," LEM Papers Series 2008/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao & Federico Tamagni, 2008. "Growth Processes of Italian Manufacturing Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-039, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 1972. "Antitrust Enforcement and the Modern Corporation," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 3, Policy Issues and Research Opportunities in Industrial Organization, pages 16-33 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Dottori & Giacinto Micucci, 2018. "Corporate liquidity in Italy and its increase in the long recession," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 420, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dennis C. Mueller & B. Burcin Yurtoglu, 2000. "Country Legal Environments and Corporate Investment Performance," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(2), pages 187-220, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:52:y:1970:i:4:p:345-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.