Theoretical Basis for a Double Deflated Index of Real Value Added
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2018. "A Modest Proposal For Augmenting The Gross Domestic Product Of Italy, Allowing Greater Public Spending, Employment, And Graft," MPRA Paper 89746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich R. Kohli, 1983. "The Le Châtelier Principle and the Demand for Imports in the Short Run and the Medium Run: Australia, 1959–60–1978–79," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(2), pages 149-165, June.
- Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2015. "The measurement of production movements: Lessons from the general engineering industry in Italy, 1861–1913," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 19-37.
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 2019.
"Of economics and statistics: the Gerschenkron effect,"
PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 72(290), pages 195-205.
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 2015. "Of Economics and Statistics: the "Gerschenkron Effect"," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 406, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- David Martín Barroso & Juan Andres Nuñez & Francisco Javier Velázquez Angona, 2013. "El efecto de la accesibilidad en la productividad de las empresas. El caso de las manufacturas españolas [The effect on firms' productivity of accessibility. The Spanish manufacturing sector]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 13-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- David, Martín-Barroso & Juan Andres, Nuñez & Francisco J., Velazquez, 2013.
"The efect on firms' Productivity of accessibility. The Spanish manufacturung sector,"
45842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David MartÃn-Barroso & Juan A. NÃºÃ±ez & Francisco J. VelÃ¡zquez, 2013. "The Effect On Firms' Productivity Of Accessibility. The Spanish Manufacturing Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1123, European Regional Science Association.
- Barnett, William A. & Su, Liting, 2020.
"Financial Firm Production Of Inside Monetary And Credit Card Services: An Aggregation Theoretic Approach,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 130-160, January.
- Barnett, William & Su, Liting, 2017. "Financial Firm Production Of Inside Monetary And Credit Card Services: An Aggregation Theoretic Approach," Studies in Applied Economics 91, The Johns Hopkins Institute for Applied Economics, Global Health, and the Study of Business Enterprise.
- Barnett, William & Su, Liting, 2017. "Financial Firm Production of Inside Monetary and Credit Card Services: An Aggregation Theoretic Approach," MPRA Paper 82061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 2018.
"Spleen: the failures of the cliometric school,"
HHB Working Papers Series
14, The Historical Household Budgets Project.
- Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2018. "Spleen: the failures of the cliometric school," MPRA Paper 90210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 2019. "Spleen; The Failures of the Cliometric School," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 44, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Robert C. Johnson, 2014.
"Trade in Intermediate Inputs and Business Cycle Comovement,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 39-83, October.
- Robert C. Johnson, 2012. "Trade in Intermediate Inputs and Business Cycle Comovement," NBER Working Papers 18240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmad, Ismet & Langham, Max R., 1983. "Agricultural Productivity Growth in Indonesia," 1983 Occasional Paper Series No. 3 197282, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- William Barnett & Liting Su, 2017. "Financial Firm Production Of Inside Monetary And Credit Card Services: An Aggregation Theoretic Approach1," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201707, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2017.
- Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2020. "Reconstructing The Past: The Measurement Of Aggregate Product," MPRA Paper 97042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 2014. "The measurement of production movements: lessons from the engineering industry in Italy, 1861-1913," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 400, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:51:y:1969:i:4:p:470-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.