Speculative Attacks and the Information Role of the Interest Rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniëls, Tijmen R. & Jager, Henk & Klaassen, Franc, 2011.
"Currency crises with the threat of an interest rate defence,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 14-24, September.
- Tijmen R. Daniels & Henk Jager & Franc Klaassen, 2008. "Defending against Speculative Attacks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-090/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 06 Apr 2009.
- Tijmen DaniÃ«ls & Henk Jager & Franc Klaassen, 2009. "Defending Against Speculative Attacks," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-011, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Tomasz Michalski & Gilles Stoltz, 2013.
"Do Countries Falsify Economic Data Strategically? Some Evidence That They Might,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 591-616, May.
- Tomasz Michalski & Gilles Stoltz, 2013. "Do countries falsify economic data strategically? Some evidence that they might," Post-Print halshs-00482106, HAL.
- Xavier Vives, 2014.
"Strategic Complementarity, Fragility, and Regulation,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(12), pages 3547-3592.
- Vives, Xavier, 2011. "Strategic complementarity, fragility, and regulation," IESE Research Papers D/928, IESE Business School.
- Xavier Vives, 2012. "Strategic Complementarity, Fragility, and Regulation," 2012 Meeting Papers 789, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vives, Xavier, 2011. "Strategic Complementarity, Fragility, and Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Vives, 2011. "Strategic Complementarity, Fragility, and Regulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3507, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-1065 is not listed on IDEAS
- Szkup, Michal, 2017. "Multiplier effect and comparative statics in global games of regime change," MPRA Paper 82729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prati, Alessandro & Sbracia, Massimo, 2010.
"Uncertainty and currency crises: Evidence from survey data,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 668-681, September.
- Prati, Alessandro & Sbracia, Massimo, 2010. "Uncertainty and Currency Crises: Evidence from Survey Data," MPRA Paper 21209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Zabai, 2014. "Managing Default Risk," BIS Working Papers 467, Bank for International Settlements.
- Giese, Julia & Nelson, Benjamin & Tanaka, Misa & Tarashev, Nikola, 2013. "Financial Stability Paper No 21: How could macroprudential policy affect financial system resilience and credit? Lessons from the literature," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 21, Bank of England.
- Campos, Rodolfo G., 2013.
"Risk-sharing and crises. Global games of regime change with endogenous wealth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(4), pages 1624-1658.
- Campos, Rolf, 2013. "Risk-Sharing and Crises. Global Games of Regime Change with Endogenous Wealth," IESE Research Papers D/1064, IESE Business School.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:65:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00199-016-1014-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikola A Tarashev, 2008. "Speculative attacks, Private Signals and Intertemporal Trade-offs," BIS Working Papers 254, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:5:y:2007:i:1:p:1-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .