The Knowledge Economy at the Turn of the Twentieth Century: The Emergence of Hierarchies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pol Antras & Luis Garicano & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2006.
"Organizing Offshoring: Middle Managers and Communication Costs,"
2006 Meeting Papers
133, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pol Antràs & Luis Garicano & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2006. "Organizing Offshoring: Middle Managers and Communication Costs," NBER Working Papers 12196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2014-q2-138-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Federico Diez & Ali Ozdagli, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Occupational Choice in the Global Economy," 2012 Meeting Papers 1004, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- André Stel & José Millán & Concepción Román, 2014.
"Investigating the impact of the technological environment on survival chances of employer entrepreneurs,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 839-855, December.
- André van Stel & José Maria Millán & Concepcion Roman, 2013. "Investigating the impact of the technological environment on survival chances of employer entrepreneurs," Scales Research Reports H201208, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Nagamachi, Kohei, 2015. "Team Production and the Allocation of Creativity across Global and Local Sectors," MPRA Paper 63422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Se-Um, 2008. "The Technological Origins of the High School Movement," MPRA Paper 12087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federico J. Díez & Ali K. Ozdagli, 2011. "Self-employment in the global economy," Working Papers 11-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Daron Acemoglu & Mohamed Mostagir & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2014. "Managing Innovation in a Crowd," NBER Working Papers 19852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:4:y:2006:i:2-3:p:396-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.